Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a peek

So you don't think I've dropped completely off the planet, I'm here with a little peek of a pattern I'm testing for Sonja. Super cute and lots of fun!


Can't wait to show you more once the quilting is done and the pattern is available!

I have another quilt in the works, complete with a bunch of 3 and 4 year old helpers! Now doesn't THAT sound interesting!

And there's another sock project started, so the crafting is going on full force over here!

Have you seen the amazing information and inspiration over here and here? It makes me want to start hand piecing!

6 comments:

  1. You have done such a great job with Sonja's design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I how the boarders came out! Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some paper-piecing...I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quilt! and thank you.

    I've been super busy the past few days and looked and saw all these wonderful visits from your site. This means to much to me and I really and truly appreciate it.

    We've been showing our house the past few days so it's been a wild mess with the kids, but really thanks again and this quilt is super fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you getting an early look at a new Sonja design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh! i love the fabrics you've chosen already!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and answering any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending some time here!